Thursday, March 29, 2012

Red Reeeedddd Redd!!!

Red Riding Hood is my favorite story when I was kid.
Red and White is the color of my country's flag.
Why must red? hmm... I don't know. I think they just love RED. -___-
Red isn't my favorite color but in Bahasa Indonesia Red means Berani (brave : english) and when u use something in Red u must be feel brave.
Last Sunday I went to a date with my boy and my sistaa. On that day, I think using an red outfit would make me look outstanding. And I prefer the red skirt to complete the day.
T-shirt - red flare skirt - tote bag
are u REDdy to go??
me and sissy :p
Just enjoy the post :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So happy if you drop some of comment here
Feel free to follow me and I'll follow you back then.
cheers...

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

My photo
not a girl not yet a woman who loves cooking, writing, fashion, movie and designing!

Followers