Monday, April 9, 2012

Dazling April

It's been a while am not posting here. Career always make me in difficult option. Sometime when I feel it is right but it doesn't.  Okay, forget about it.
OMAIGOD!!! It is April already. New month, new job, new career and new activities... I always happy when April come faster than what I thought. Last week, I spent my april fools with my sissy. we are going to watch in cinema. In cinema, we had a little arguing about what we want to watch. It is between Hunger Games or The Raid. Both of it was a cool movie.
Aaaaaaannnnddddd..... finaally we decide to watch Hunger Games which it is cast by young talented artist Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, and the handsome one Josh Hutcherson.
green shirt - black short pants - brown sling bag - medal necklace - strap wedges
Wanna join me?
Aaaaaaa.... lil bit relax make me forget about my job for a while.
But the task is already waiting for me, then I have to do it soon.
Pheeeewwww.....
Back again to real life....
Later I will share my Photoshoot with Bali Fashion Blogger Community.
Please enjoy my story and feel free to leave a comment and follow me, then I'll follow u back...
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love your mint shirt Girl ! Nice look ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visit my blog and leave a comment :D
      mind to follow me back?
      Cheers, Vira

      Delete

So happy if you drop some of comment here
Feel free to follow me and I'll follow you back then.
cheers...

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

My photo
not a girl not yet a woman who loves cooking, writing, fashion, movie and designing!

Followers