Wednesday, March 21, 2012

P.E.A.C.E

What is PEACE?
Is that organization?
Or character? A symbol? hmm.... maybe an adjective word?

No, that is not PEACE....
I saw an article about PEACE and it said that peace is a movement that seeks to achieve ideals such as the ending of a particular war (or all wars), often linked to the goal of achieving World Peace.


Everybody wants PEACE, even in their life or where they lived. So do I, I love PEACE.
Anyway, talking about peace. My friend, Yonas gave me a necklace and the pendant was PEACE signs. It is very bright full in Shocking Pink. Aaaaaahhhh I'm so Happy and so thankful to Yonas. This is not only A pendant but also telling me that we must life in Peace.


I would share the PEACE for everyone....
Stay Peace
Isn't it cute? Thank you so much Yonas



Me With PEACE!!!!
Just enjoy the post and leave some message if u interested...
Cheers.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

So happy if you drop some of comment here
Feel free to follow me and I'll follow you back then.
cheers...

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

My photo
not a girl not yet a woman who loves cooking, writing, fashion, movie and designing!

Followers